Monday, August 31, 2015

Teacher Week - 5 Fun Facts











I am so excited to be able to participate in this year's Teacher Week. Here goes five fun things about me


One: 
My summer binge watching included a new favorite TV show Scandal. I absolutely love Olivia and Fitz together and can't wait until season 5 starts! I also watched Revenge and Orange is the New Black. 

Two:
Starburst Jellybeans are delicious. They only come out at Easter and I try to grab as many as I can when Easter candy goes on clearance. The cravings for them didn't subside though so I had to buy 12 bags from Amazon. 



Three:
I hate running. But I tried to get into running in January and managed to lose 22 pounds. I ran two 5k's and managed to improve my time. Over the summer it is so hot in Florida that running outside is miserable, so hopefully I can get back into running again and learn to love it. Lucky me that my boyfriend bought me new running shoes for my birthday. They are like running on clouds!! 


Four:
I love to read. I don't always get the time to read for fun but love it. I was able to read so many books this summer and it was glorious.


Five:
I have a great family and an incredible boyfriend. I am so thankful for them in my life. I wouldn't be the teacher I am without them. Ready for this year to be the best year ever!

Be sure to check out the other awesome teachers and their 5 fun facts over at Blog Hoppin' Teacher Week Linky

2 comments:

  1. Scandal...my absolute FAVORITE!!! I am more team Jake though!! Can't wait for it to come back on air!!!
    Moore to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spend most of my summer reading, too! Nothing like getting into a good book.

    ReplyDelete