Thursday, November 19, 2020

quarantine day ???

First of all I am NOT quarantine material! Yall staying home is so hard!!! And the hardest part not going to school. Seriously the building misses me. I swear it does! 

So day 1 I stayed home and was a good rule follower. 
Day 2... HAD to get to the grocery store to pick up essentials
Day 3... Went out and got the dreaded COVID test. Funny story the nurse giving it was like it isnt that bad for women. Men though they can't handle it as well. Hahaha
Day 4... First day of remote quarantined teaching. Kids in school being monitored by Admin while I teach from home. All. The. Nerves. But we made it - just in time for that set of kids to get quaratined too! So now my whole cohort A and B day are at home! Also this is the day our district released we are going remote from December 1 through January 12. So all the things going on trying to figure all that out as well.
Day 5... Remote teaching was tough. I cried. Went to the store for toilet paper we are out at Costco and almost out at walmart. Great.
Day 6...Covid Test is Negative! Virtual Sock Battle with a super hero loving teacher friend. And had an amazing day remote teaching.

Is it over yet yall? Haha 8 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment