Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Meet the Teacher - Linky

 My first Linky!! EEEK!

My name is Cynnamon. I am a 28 year old teacher in Florida. This is the start of my fifth year of teaching. I am super excited about my new school, and grade level. I am teaching fifth grade this year (previously I taught 2nd grade and Special Education). I am very nervous and anxious about what this new year will bring, but I have great team and school so that is helpful.

I just moved to Florida and so far love it. Part of my love of Florida is because I made the move with my boyfriend, Chris. Through this whole moving process we have gotten closer and I am so happy every day to be here with him even though we are both 1000 miles from our families having each other has been amazing. 

This summer I have been moving and unpacking the house and taking friends and family to explore our new Florida home! Seeing the Blue Angels, the Alligators and the beach are the favorite places to take friends and family!







THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...
The Dallas Cowboys. Country Music. Fall. Colorado.



 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
I want to work at the Alligator Park. I think it would be the best job to be outside all day and playing with alligators! Lucky for me soon it will get to be my part time job! : )


THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
Sassy.  Passionate. Loyal. 

FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"
"I would love to rewrite all the stuff in the pacing guides, and standards into my lesson plans as “proof” I am actually doing my job...said no teacher EVER!!"

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?
Nicholas Cage! I have the hotts for him something awful! 


Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?
On Her Way
Because is one way or another we are always on our way somewhere or through something

 Q: YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
My superpower would be teleportation. The idea of snapping my fingers and being in a new place is pretty cool and fuel efficient!

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?


Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 
I could be never be on American Idol – singing in front of people sounds terrifying the only singing I do is in the car! ;-),
 
 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?
I can be both. Although usually when I pick one or the other whichever one I didn’t pick ends badly. Staying up super late makes for rough mornings but I get so much done (catch up on TV shows, out for date nights, wine and a movie at home), getting up early and starting the day is super productive but makes for an early bed time. 
 
Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?
 I haven’t created anything for TPT yet. Well I have created lots of things just none of them are on TPT yet…work in progress. 

Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 
I love milk. Especially whole milk. I like to drink it all the time and have been known to go through a half gallon at one meal. Everyone has their weird things this happens to be mine haha!




4 comments:

  1. Haha I definitely knew the milk thing about you ;)
    You are so interesting. I need to work on that. Alligators, moving 1000 miles away from home, and a random crush on Nicholas Cage (that one I didn't know!).
    Congrats on your first linky!!! You'll be hooked after this one!

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ARE interesting too! You do TONS of cool things all the time. Super glad you finally made me start my blog!

      Delete