Thursday, August 7, 2014

Writing Blog Posts

My Awesome Followers-
I am having a hard time figuring out what to blog about. I could write about a million things I think and feel about teaching and my classroom. But do you (my audience) really want to read everything I have to say? hmmmm...
So while I have started writing two other posts that I need to reread and adjust the actually post I went "Googling". I came across this article I found really useful to help me get over my "blog-fright" and guide my future posts. 
Now most of you reading this may already know how to blog - what you want to write, how you want to write it and you even know that your audience wants to read it. Yay for you! 
I guess this won't pertain to you, but if you are like me and have always wanted to blog and haven't started or you have started and now you are stuck (ah what do I write??) this might help. Enjoy!
Look forward to more posts soon from me! 

-Cynnamon-

No comments:

Post a Comment