Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Teacher Week: My Classroom Digs

BTS2014 Click any of the BTS2014 buttons to join the fun!


Where I teach:
This is a unique fun fact about WHERE (geologically) I teach. 
I think it is important to note that I teach in Pensacola, Florida. Pensacola is home to BEAUTIFUL white sand beaches, and Naval Air Station Pensacola - home of the Blue Angels. This is important because everyday Tuesday and Wednesday I get to hear the Blue Angels fly over my school. If you have never seen them you should, they are amazing. I remember seeing them as a kid when we lived on various military bases. And the weather is amazing. Living 20 minutes from the beach definitely has its perks!


Now for my classroom. 

My theme this year is safari meets Dallas Cowboys. Typically my theme of my classroom matches the school mascot, however there is a lack of teaching decor in Roadrunners. So I used what I had from my old school and mixed it with my favorite football team. Enjoy the view!




Mr. Bear has been with me for several years now. He used to wear a kid made tshirt with Dinosaur stamps on it. Now he wears his own Dallas Cowboys Jersey!

 super cute cursive alphabet cards with a Safari Theme! From Tangled Up In Teaching


my awesome schedule cards made by Fourth Grade Lemonade. Check them out at her store on TPT!








Orientation sign in and Lollypop Gift!




Hope you enjoyed seeing my classroom! Be sure to join the Linky!

1 comment:

  1. Your classroom looks amazing! Thank for sharing these photos. I love when teacher takes time to make it look like you can both have fun and learn something new there. I know that some think that nothing should distract kids, but home-like atmosphere is much better in my opinion. I've read many top custom written essays and students rarely can be creative without creative environment. Even when it comes to math and sciences, atmosphere can also greatly influence student's ability to learn. Anyway, thanks for an excellent report, cheers! Ann

    ReplyDelete